SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Horsing around!

Well if you live around Wichita Falls you have seen some beautiful horses hanging around, in some unusual places. Well of course the kids have spotted them and wanted to know more, and see them up close. So we went on a horse hunt. And I found out more info about these horses. Go here to read more about this fundraiser, it is really cool http://www.themaneevent.org/ . If you want something off the wall but it was fun to do go on a relaxing horse hunt. My two really had a great day doing this. Of course we had sonic and a few other surprises thrown in with the day. We did not find them all in one day. We have made several days of this event. Just making memories thats what it is about!!!!
Visit www.moblyng.com to make your own!

2 comments:

Madison S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madison S. said...

This is just a few pictures. I have more on my iphone that I have to pull over onto the computer....waiting on Todd's help hehehe