SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chilly weather!

I love the weather it is so wonderful! In the mornings its been around 42-49 and by lunch 60ish!!!!! wonderful weather The only thing I hate is in the morning you need the heater on and by afternoon you may need the A/C. But I would take fall weather anyday! My husband has really out done himself this year for my b-day! I think he realizes that his is next Thursday and must really be trying to get some brownie points.....hmmmm wonder what he wants for his
b-day I think it has to do with a tractor. Well tomrrow is really my b-day but I am getting to go to the Affair of the heart so today he made me rotten. My morning did not start out great my co-teacher was sick so we had a sub in the room. I was not sure if I was even going to have a sub. But thankfully I did. I forgot my lunch and the kids ......well they were on the wild side today. But my sweet husband dropped me off lunch at the main office. I went to pick it up and there were 2 dozen roses in a beautiful vase sitting on the desk. I didn't think much of it. Todd usually buys me flowers to plant in my flower beds...they last longer(most of the time :) I said oh how pretty, thanks ladies for watching my lunch I have such a great husband to get me lunch. My principal popped her head out and said yes you have him wrapped around your finger and you are spoiled. I thought nothing of it and started to walk out. They stopped me and said you better take your roses with you. Boy did he surprise me!!! of course I called him and thanked him and then he said don't make diner plans.. Thank you Curtis and Julie they kept the kids and we went to Logans! What a great b-day I am having! Thank you BABE for a wonderful day I love YOU more and more everyday!!!! ok thats it with the mushy stuff! Hope everyone has a wonderful Weekend I know we will OUR PASTOR AND WIFE ARE HOME!!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!

Lynda said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Karla said...

Julie - I hope you have the BEST birthday ever!!! Have a great time in Oklahoma - see you Sunday!!!