SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Been busy!

I have been busy this week getting going on my 2 college classes. I have enjoyed a pretty relaxing week. Labor day we went to Six Flags with Curt, Julie, Dena and the kids. We had alot of fun. I have done a little cleaning around the house. But mostly lots of reading and then more reading of my college books. I have been helping at the church getting ready for Amber's wedding. We have had alot of fun. I have taken a few pictures but I must wait and not spoil the surprise. I will share pictures Saturday hopefully. I did enjoy a wonderful visit with a new friend this week. Her daughter is in class with Mason. We got to visiting at the school and then i invited her to the house for coffee. We talked for nearly 3 hours about kids and people WE Both KNOW and CHURCH....LOTS OF CHURCH! I am really excited about the doors the Lord is opening. It all started because Mason has been inviting his classmates to extreme Sunday School. He has no idea what it is going to be like, but he is soooo pumped. Also he gets to tell his friends Bro. (Mr.) Joseph at school is his teacher. The kids really love having him pop in and out of their classes. They also see Sis Gaitain at school and they talk about spanish church. I love that the kids are so excited about all the happenings at church! We go Monday to find out all the details about Bible Quizzing with the Isoms. The kids are so excited. Mason was so cute Wednesday night (knowing Bro. Green was coming) he was quoting a few verses and making sure they were correct. He wanted to be ready to quote something if Bro. Green asked. God is so Good I can't wait to see what else he has instore for us!

1 comment:

Karla said...

Julie, I'm excited about the doors God is opening for you. Thanks for sharing His love with those around you.

I LOVE that Mason was "getting ready" for Bro. Green "just in case." That is so cute!! Can't wait to see what the kids accomplish in quizzing this year!

Love you!