SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Another great week!

This morning starts the 3rd week of school. It will be the 1st full week of school. The kids are still excited. The kids love for me to walk them into the building and I love it also. I am happy to report that Madison hugs her brother goodbye every morning. I am so glad they are close. They are not perfect by no means, but they love one another. They play well together and yes they often aggravate one another. Madison hugged me this morning while standing at her brothers class door. I thought ok now she will take off down the hall and go on her own class like other days. NOPE I felt a little hand slip into mine and then a little tug. I looked down and she whispered come on mom walk me to class today!!! You bet I walked down that hall beaming my little BIG third grader was letting me walk her to class. Boy it brought back memories of kindergarten. I guess the meaning behind today's post is to remind you to take every day one day at a time. Take in the simple things in life. Enjoy the slow passed walk down the hall making memories that will last a lifetime. Who knows tomorrow may come and she doesn't want me to walk her to class. Take advantage of everyday try to let your loved ones know what they mean to you. Even in the simplest way it will bring a smile to their face, and draw you just a little closer together.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Julie, I agree completely!! I'm glad you had the opportunity to make this memory today.

Love you!