SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Its getting closer!


We leave for Disney World on Friday!!!! I have finally felt well enough to start packing. I have had a horrible head cold or allergies fighting me all day. The cough is the killer... just whisper a prayer for me please. We went and had lunch with Todd today and the funniest thing was said. Todd asked the kids if they were counting the days....He didn't say to what. Madison said, oh daddy its only 21 more days I can't wait!!!! Todd and I looked at each other with a WHAT Is she talking about look???? Then it hit me she meant SCHOOL! We then said no Madison we mean Disney World and she said oh yeah that's just 4 more days. This crazy kid today was more excited about school then Disney World. What is wrong with her???? She has no idea how awesome Disney World is she is probably thinking six flags. They are going to be so amazed! I can't what to see the magic in their eyes! Well I guess I better really get to packing AHHHHH just 4 more days!

7 comments:

Gene Holley said...

YAHOO! Glad y'all are getting to go!

Lynda said...

Hope you guys have a lot of fun.

Michelle said...

Girl, we leave tomorrow, and I haven't even started packing yet!

Karen Prince said...

I'm jealous!!! JK! We went several years ago, I loved it! We just didn't get to stay very long. Hope y'all have lots of FUN!

Keith and Carla said...

Enjoy!!!

Madison S. said...

We are going to be there for 8 days it is gonna be great.

Michelle you better get busy!
I have the kids packed except 2 things in the washer. And I am not washing that last load until Thursday

Linda Elms said...

Have a blast! I know ya'll will. You know how I feel about "making memories" and this will be a great time to make them. Love you all!