SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

1st Day at MGM Hollywood Studios


We got in the hotel Sunday night around 11pm and got up at 7 Monday morning and hit it hard! We had a blast meeting all the characters and riding rides. We ate some great food. Every meal was an entree, drink and dessert. It was sooooo much food. We walked a lot hoping we wouldn't gain to much. I actually lost 2 lbs while we were gone YEEPPY!!! Hope you enjoy day one with us!

3 comments:

Lynda said...

I know you guys had a blast.

Michelle said...

Looks like tons of fun! I love the Mickey water tower. On our way to Bradenton, we saw power lines in the shape of mouse ears...but we were going to fast for me to get a shot, and we drove back in the dark. Disney World still does not have Dr Pepper, and it has been 20 years!

Madison S. said...

I know the kids love DP that is crazy