SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Home Sweet Home!



Cuties with their mouse ears!






Yeah after a great week at Disney World it is wonderful to be home in my bed! I don't think I have touched my computer for a week. We are home and plan on sleeping in tomorrow. And start preparing to start school next Monday. Thank you Rebecca for watching our house and taking care of my other 2 babies Molly and Daisy! I will leave you with one picture and will try to get the slide show going tomorrow or the next. We had a blast! The kids were amazed at Disney World it was MAGICAL!









Making their own ears with glow sticks! Pooh and friends With My M&M's

1 comment:

Karla said...

glad y'all made it home safely. See you Wednesday night.