SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Great Gift!



Bro. and Sis. Holley had a really neat picture.  They gave us a print that was created by a wonderful lady.  Just another of my wonderful mother-in-laws many talents. 
Thank you Bro. and Sis Holley for a piece of our history.  We only wish we could find the characters done of  Todd when he was little.  Maybe one day they will surface.  I was going to tell who these ladies are in this picture, but I think I will have everyone do a little guessing.  I will give a hint that one of them I have never met, but she was a saint of Life Tab many years ago.

5 comments:

John and Lori said...

Julie, I am gonna take a guess....Barb Ouellette, JoAnn Holley, Kathy Hitchcock, & June Davenport.
~loRi

Madison S. said...

good guess but I can't tell you the answer yet. I will say you are not 100% correct.

Gene Holley said...

I know who they are, but it wouldn't be fair. I have seen this at my parents house many times! Sis. Shahan was an excellent artist.

Michelle said...

Okay, I have no idea who the two outside ladies are. I think the middle ladies are Sis Holley and Sis Rita.

Michelle said...

The longer I look, I think the lady in Blue is Sis Shahan, maybe?? So that makes it unknown, Sis Holley, Sis Rita, Sis Shahan...sorry ladies, if I got any of these incorrect, I have to say they all look beautiful though!