SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Great Morning!

Well the kids wanted to fix me breakfast in bed, but my request was donuts that's really what they would rather have. Of course I did get my wish STARBUCKS! Bro.Elms preached this morning and it was awesome. He truly preached his heart to Life Tabernacle. I know its hard that they are leaving but God is an on time God and he will give us a pastor that will continue to build Life Tabernacle into what God has promised. The church must stay strong and seek the will of God. As long as we are unified then God will provide all of His Promises.

3 comments:

Madison S. said...

Yes I am and I will admit it! Just think yours will get old enough soon and do the same thing.

Roxana said...

Brianna made lots of notes and a banner and put them up while Jaren and I took our nap! That really made my day!

Madison S. said...

Roxana that is so sweet!