SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fun in the Sun!


While we are working on the land the kids have been really good. But now they are going to have lots of fun! We got an awesome deal on a go cart! Yes grandparents they will wear helmets. Yes there is a kill switch! Surprisingly they do drive pretty good. I guess it pays to have had a barbie jeep and a John Deer tractor jeep! My camera battery died so I did not get video.....but don't worry I will and i bet it will be funny!

6 comments:

Gene Holley said...

YEAH! I had a go-cart when I was a kid. They are so much fun! They'll have trails made in no time.

Linda Elms said...

I know they are so EXCITED! I love go-carts!

Lynn said...

I always wanted a go-cart. Now, is the "Kill Switch" for stopping the car, or for huge guns to pop out of the top to polvarize everything in their path?

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Looks like fun, they will have a blast on the farm!

Madison S. said...

Lynn you are to funny! yes it stops the car instantly. Like if they can't turn and they think they may run into a mesquite bush flip the switch and the engine dies. I can not believe you never had a go cart! Todd's mom always told him when we get a farm... Well he gave up on his parents and got his own farm. I think our kids might be getting a little spoiled.