SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ok here it is!


I'll give you the story to go with the Picture! Saturday Todd worked in Comanche Ok. For the school district, doing computer work of course. They hire him out and we really appreciate the extra money! It helps us pay off some bills. The superintendent and his wife are really great people. We think of them as family and love them dearly! Well any way he worked all day. I had a girl scout cookie booth (yes I know it was 37 out) but we had signed up for it and did very well. In only 2 hours we sold almost 200 boxes of cookies! The girls were cold so we rotated them sitting in the cars out of the wind. One of the girls accidentally left one of my interior lights on. I never knew it and when Todd got home we went to eat. Yep dead battery with freezing cold weather! This is when we found out about the light.....uhmmmm 6 hours later. Well no harm done right? get Todd's jeep and jump start it. Well nope not so easy we loaned the jeep to a friend so they would have a vehicle to get to church on Sunday. Well of course Farmer Todd always knows what to do! Out comes the ford 9n tractor from the 40's I think to jump start my 2005 trailblazer LOL!!! What a sight to see! Of course I had to take a picture who would have every thought this would happen. Sorry the picture is a little blurry, I took it with my IPhone. I am sure I was wiggling with all the laughter!!! Just another Shahan Adventure that I hope leaves you giggling because I am still laughing! Enjoy! I hope you all have a great week, It will be a busy one for us! Quiz practices, girl scouts, boy scouts and leaving on Friday for Longview for our quiz tournament! Keep us in your prayers we are getting really excited!!!!

5 comments:

Gene Holley said...

That is too funny! :)

Rhonda and Danny Kennedy said...

Thanks for sharing, Julie! Let's me know I'm not the only one getting in messes. Looks like Todd had a great way of getting you up and running! LOL

Mandy said...

lol

Madison S. said...

He is a master for fixing anything I am very blessed! Mandy I see you are reading can't wait for more up dates. Maybe we will just have to dopr in for an up date on our way home from longview quiz trip. Bro. Danny I did not know you and Sis Rhonda had a blog I will have to add yo to my friends list. If that is ok with you??? Let me know Thanks for commenting! I love our life it is never a dull moment!

Karla said...

LOL!! Thanks for sharing.