SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Madison's Post


Thank you Sis Christina for helping me work on my Bible Quizzing!!!!! Let mom explain...
Sis Christina Kept the kids for me because I had to work. Well she made Madison work hard! And the work has paid off! Madison has to re quote on Monday but the verdict is in she is going to the February quiz trip!!!!! Yeah Madison we are so proud of you. Madison wanted to post a thank you to Sis Christina! The kids had a great time!

3 comments:

Tammy Bryant said...

AWESOME!! Way to go - Sis. Christina and Madison! It is going to be great!!

So, Julie lets talk about trip later.

Karla said...

Good job Madison!! And thanks from me to Sis. Christina for all your hard work!

Lynda said...

Way to go Madison! That is AWESOME!!