SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Ok I really did it and on a Monday!


These are the kids new ornament for this year that Gramma bought them and brought home from Disney World! Thanks Gramma and Grammpa!

I cooked dinner on one of the craziest nights of the week for us. I picked up the kids got home at 3:45. We got home work done by 4:45 and dinner on the table by 5:15. Sloppy Joe's, green beans and salad. WOOOHOO I cooked! Todd dashed off to drop the kids at quiz practice by 6 while I cleaned up the kitchen and rested a few minutes from a really long hard day. The 1st day back after being off for the last 3 weeks from my surgery. I made it I just was pretty wore out. Todd picked me up and we went to prayer and then choir practice. Now I think I am finally getting sleepy and headed to bed after a relaxing cup of Starbucks. Todd surprised us on the way home by pulling in.....He wanted a white chocolate hot chocolate :) Yummy!

Well I wanted to say even though life gets busy sometimes stop and make memories along the way. Take time for the important stuff. We all chipped in and got it all done. The kids even learned Luke 10: 7-11 tonight in the middle of all the going. Keep them in your prayers, Which I we know you are praying. Mason needs10 more verses completed by Saturday for our Life Tab quiz meet, and Madison 30. Six verses a day not to bad she can do anything she sets her mind to do. I think a little spark of fire was set inside my little procrastinating child. I am proud for their hard work and all their trying. By Saturday they should have 100 verses memorized!
Well the only thing we have left this week is Church on Wednesday.....They can do it!
Have a great Tuesday and remember Bro. holley says its the day to start our diets!






9 comments:

Gene Holley said...

Ok, Madison and Mason - YOU CAN DO IT! Study hard and prove it to yourself. You may have to put all the playtime aside for this week, but you can always make-up the playtime! Let me know Wedneday night how you are doing, OK? Stop me somewhere and fill me in....just not during the preaching! :-)

Karla said...

Go Madison and Mason!! We're cheering you on - I KNOW you can do this!

Madison S. said...

OK Bro. Holley and Sis Karla Madison and Mason say we are gonna try really hard Thank you for praying for us! We love you very much!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Madison and Mason, I am very proud of you for working so hard in Bible Quizzing. Come on, learn the rest of your verses...you can do it...Remember Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (I am not sure if that verse is on your list to learn, but it's a good one to hide in your heart!) Keep up the good work. I am cheering for you...Go Madison! Go Mason! Love, Sis. Carmen

Tammy Bryant said...

Come on Madison & Mason. Y'all can do it!! I am very proud of all that each of you have done.

Have a great day and remember:

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Christina said...

You as a family keep up the good work this week! All things are possible and sometimes it just takes that close deadline to get us moving. My husband said last night quiz practice was one of the best yet and I know it is because families have been hard at work! We appreaciate you all!

Tammy Bryant said...

Thats right, practice was great! Very impressive by and for all.

We are all benefitting from the awesome "WORD of GOD"!!

Madison S. said...

WEEEEEEEE Cannnnnnnn DOOOOOOO IT!
Madison and Mason are working very hard this evening to learn more!!! Thanks everyone for cheering us on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

They are doing so good:) And good job to Mom for making dinner too, and Sloppy Joes are yummy!