SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Giving an update!

Madison and Mason were so excited when I read all the cheering on today! The kids asked for me to blog an update. Mason learned 3 verses tonight and Madison learned 6....Yes I said 6. They had a quick snack after school and was finished with homework by 4:30. We started on verses and then went to Girl Scouts and Luby's for dinner. Back home for review and then 10 minutes of Wii fit! Good reward for 6 verses! 23 verses to go at 6 a day she can be ready by Saturday! Go Madison and Mason We are so proud of you!!!! You can do it

7 comments:

Tammy Bryant said...

Great!! Keep it up!!

Karen Prince said...

Awesome work, Madison & Mason.
Don't forget I was one of your first Sunday School teachers....y'all did great at learning your memory verses then too. I am so proud of both of you.
Great Kids!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Madison and Mason! "Be wise; Memorize!" Only a few more to go...you can do it!
Love, Sis. Carmen

Tammy Bryant said...

That was cute Sis. Carmen.

I will have to use that one myself!

Also, anyone and to all --
I need to know how to get my pic on my comments.

Mandy said...

Way to go!! Ya'll can do it! I promise you it will be worth it when you get to go and meet and see all those other kids and make new friendships. Not to mention the fact that you will be able to quote more verses than pretty much any adult I know!!! LOL Love you all keep it up!

Madison S. said...

Sis Tammy you did it with your picture!
Sis Carmen that is cute
The kids will be reading this after school
I agree Mandy if they can get to this first meet they will be so excited and yes they will have more than most adults memorized

Tammy Bryant said...

I did not even notice, that was truly by accident. LOL!!

I changed my profile pic and had no idea that it had ANYTHING to do with it. I am still laughing!!

Keep it up Madison & Mason! I want to see and hear you quote many more!!

You are on a roll, keep it going!