SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Monday, December 24, 2007

Presents!!!


My trunk is full and running over!!! Life Tab is soooo awesome. I was blessed to be part of ANGEL TREE this year. I brought a need of 2 families to the church along with many other children in the community. Life Tab always comes through! They have the spirit of giving. I was blessed to be able to meet the mothers of these 2 families and give them their children's gifts. They cried, I cried it was so amazing to see the overwhelming thankfulness they had. These children would not have had Christmas with out LIFE TAB. One family just recently lost their daddy there is 2 little girls in this family. The other had a horrible house fire and lost everything they had 3 boys. Here is picture of the trunk of my trailblazer with seats put down. It felt like Santa's sleigh Madison said. The kids were just as excited to give as we were. Thanks again Life Tab for being SOOOOO awesome!

1 comment:

Linda Elms said...

AMEN! Julie, the "giving" from our church was wonderful again tis year! Thank you for sharing your experiene with us.