SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ok Here it is!!!

I guess ya'll have had to wait long enough! It was very hard to find anything that was not happy holidays, but to much researching I finally got the design I wanted. Here is the official Christmas Card that will be going out in the mail any day! If I don't have your address I guess You will not get one HEHEHE! UHM Roxana and Sis Karla! you know my email address hint hint!!! All you others out in Blog world I hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!

4 comments:

Karla said...

You know... there are PLENTY of people around there that have our address!!! LOL!

Cute card.

Madison S. said...

Yes I know HEHE! Just joking around

Michelle said...

Adorable! Now all ya got to do is address them!

Roxana said...

And you choose one of my favorite poses too!
Of course I'll email you! (Such a subtle hint!)lol