SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Nice Saturday!

We sure enjoyed the day today! The kids played and played. The christmas lights are hung and the tree is up. Still have to deco the tree. But it was so nice this evening we enjoyed a nice bike ride (not the harley) with the kids down our beautiful street. It was so much fun. The kids just laughed and laughed! Oh the memories we made tonight! Hope you all had a blessed day and can't wait to see you all in Sunday School!

3 comments:

Roxana said...

Was that Todd's biker babe racing her own bike down the street?? LOL I'm glad the weather behaved for you! (I know it has a mind of it's own around there!)
We may not have a white Christmas here, but it sure was nice to take the kids to the park Sat and again after SS in just shirt-sleeves rather than having to bundle up!

Madison S. said...

LOL!!! Yes the weather is crazy around here. They say if you don't like the weather one minute just hang around and it will change in the next minute. This morning going to church was HOT then after SS we had a nice breeze. Then I walked out the door for choir and decided to wear a sweater. And after church tonight i wish I had of grabbed my coat. I hope we have a white christmas this year!!!

Roxana said...

Well, HOWDY! That's the way I remember it!!!