SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Monday, November 5, 2007

I GOT IT !!!!!!!!

My Table is home and now all we have to do is screw a few legs on. Yeah!!!! Todd said I could go ahead and get the table because I was not to far off from being able to pay for it. He loaned me some of his b-day money!!! Thanks babe! And then when we got there Friday night, on our way to Lufkin, It was $50 dollars cheaper. IT WAS ON SALE!!! So now I only owe Todd $50 and we are having a garage sale soon! We took pictures of the kids in Lufkin with their cousins. I will try to blog them in a couple of days.

6 comments:

Lynda said...

Congratulations!!! It really is a beautiful table.

Michelle said...

What a sweet husband! Glad you got your table!

meliaka said...

Wow! Congratulations! And all paid for too... Beautiful table!

Roxana said...

Cool deal! Now how long before you let anyone touch it?

Madison S. said...

well roxana I actually cooked and we had dinner onit tonight. The real question will be how long until we do crafts on the table. I did find myself wipping it a whole lot more LOL

Roxana said...

LOL Why am I not surprised?!!!?