SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!!


Well today is another very special day! Madison turns 8 years old! Wow does time fly fast. It just seems like yesterday we took her home form the hospital. But she is growing into a beutiful young lady. I have had to clean out her closet, the cute little girl clothes are getting to small. We still find very cute stuff but I miss the smocking and lace:( But at least she will still wear hair bows. I have noticed my public hugs and little kiss are getting less and less. But at least she still likes to curl up next to me at home. I will take all I can get LOL!!!!

Madison, You are such a beutiful young lady and mommy and daddy are so very proud of you! I am sad to see my baby growing up but I am truly blessed to be able to see you growing into such a beautiful young lady who loves the Lord! Your perky little chatty self is just so cute and I can't wait to see how God uses you throughout your life!

We love you bunches
Mommy and Daddy

4 comments:

Karla said...

Happy Birthday Madison!!! I hope you get ALL the presents you want for you birthday!!

Love you - Sis. Karla

p.s. - I love your pictures! They are so cute!

Roxana said...

I hope you have a truly wonderful birthday and a blessed year, Madison!!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Madison!

Anonymous said...

Madison:
Uncle Curtis, Aunt Julie, Kelsey and Wesley want to wish you a very Happy 8th Birthday! We love you so much!!!