SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Fall fun fest

Here are the pictures i took at my booth at the fun fest! The kids had a great time fishing for treats! There were so many games to play and even a hayride Thanks Sis Howell for putting this on for our kids! the one M&M pic is the ladies i work with is special ed. At City View the whole school dresses up on halloween for a story book character parade. We got our idea from a M&M counting book. Madison was little red ridinghood and mason was a cowboy! They were so cute!

3 comments:

Roxana said...

Wonder which booth you had!! Looks like evryone had fun!

Madison S. said...

yes I had the fishing booth that I managed. I did not have a chance to go around to other booths. And Mason was not feeling well so he stayed in the car most of the time.

Roxana said...

Poor guy. I thought that was just a picture of pure exhaustion.