SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

New name???

Madison has another Madison in her class.......so she has decided to be called Maddy at school. But she emphasises that it is only at school. She is so funny! But she still uses her full name when it comes to her creative stuff at school. As you can see on the next few pictures! We are loving school. The kids are loving seeing Todd and I throughout the day. When school is out the walk right down to my room or some days they stop off at Mrs. Hanks room to jump in the balls or Madison's favorite the library. The teachers all love them and will give them little odd jobs to do to pass the extra 45min they stay late. Then we hit the homework! Not to bad so far. I think Madison has decided to be a librarian when she grows up! Well enjoy the pics and check back I will add a few more tomorrow!

3 comments:

Roxana said...

I'm just in shock over lockers!!! I never even saw one until 6th grade.

Michelle said...

Madison, the library is my favorite place too!

Madison S. said...

Roxana, they have them in kinder also. But the school used to be elem and jr high. Now there is a Elm and a JR. and Sr. High