SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Awesome Church

Tonight we had awesome church. God's presence was so powerful thoughout the service. And My Baby Mason Got the Holy Ghost!!!!!!! For those who do not know he is 6years old and in 1st grade. All the Children were around the front seeking the Lord. It was soooo awesome! They were the youth group of tomorrow! and they were Prayer warriors. Many were refilled with the Holy Ghost(Madison being one of them)! It was soooo beautiful. Mason did not want to stop praying he was sobbing before the Lord thanking him for giving him the Holy Ghost. And yes I was crying my eyes out with JOY! I tear up now just typing it! My Camera was to far away so I have no pictures. Sis Carmen has pictures She is emailing them to me and I will post them as soon as I get them! Sweet dreams to you all! The Angels are rejoicing in Heaven I know Granny was dancing with the Angels....Mason told me this!
He also said now he knows he is ready for heaven. All I can say Is I am TRULY BLESSED!!! Thank YOU JESUS!!!

7 comments:

Karla said...

This is just awesome!! So glad to hear the good news!

Linda Elms said...

Julie, the presence of God was so strong and the children praying for each other was beautiful! It was so great for Mason to receive the Holy Ghost tonight!!!! I'm so happy about it!

Michelle said...

The service last night was truly awesome. Watching all the children praying for each other was so wonderful! Congrats to Mason, I'm so glad I'll see you in Heaven some day! Love you!

Keith and Carla said...

Wonderful! There's nothing like watching your children receive the Holy Ghost.

Lynda said...

I have NO GREATER JOY than to hear that my children walk in truth. 3 John 1:4

Christina said...

Congratulations Mason! Oh how awesome it all is.

Roxana said...

I knew it wouldn't be long before you got the Holy Ghost, Mason! Congratulations!!!