SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Cameron Hair!



One final post for tonight! HAHAHA Sorry I had to get caught up :) Mason was in the tub and the next thing I hear is Mom come quick! I arrive to the following face. And he is saying Mom Cameron changed his hair here is my new Cameron haircut!
He has always Looked up to Cameron and Chad. Ask sister Lori he always asks for the Cameron haircut. Well I don't know that his hair will hold up as good as Cameron's but i am sure Sis Lori will try! Its amazing what shampoo can do to your hair.

6 comments:

Karla said...

Tell Mason he's ALMOST as cute as Cameron. LOL! Of course, I'm just a little biased on this one. You'll have to take pictures of the "real thing" if you get it to work.

Michelle said...

Great hair Mason!

Karen Prince said...

Cute! Tell Mason he'll get lots of attention with that hairdo!

Madison S. said...

He is soooo cute and the stuff he come up with amazes me! I don't think his thick hair will do like it does in the tub. we are playing with it with moose and gel. Sis. Karla what does Cameron use on his hair?

Karla said...

Mouse and gel don't do the trick on thick hair. Currently Cameron is using Crew - fiber (pliable molding creme). There are different molding cremes you can use - but he likes something with a dry look. Most of the styling products leave your hair with a wet look. We bought the Crew at the styling salon in WalMart.

Madison S. said...

thank you we will try to pick that up