SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Six Flags!

Happy 40th B-Day Chickfila Cow!


Yesterday Julie D. and I took the kids to six flags. We had a perfect day! It was overcast,cool and a slight breeze. We couldn't have asked for better weather. THANK YOU LORD!!! The kids prayed that we would have great weather and that God would protect us. Indeed He did do all of that. We got to Arlington and of course we went straight to CHICKFILA!!! Sure wish we had one in Wichita Falls???? Anyone??? We then went to Six Flags all day!!! The kids and Julie's had a blast. I was not brave enough to take my camera in with us(H2O rides). We stopped at steak n shake on the way home YUMMY! Then well the real excitement started. We got a flat tire :(. After fighting with jack to come out of the car we then started the fight with the lug nuts. The lug nuts were winning. Poor Curtis and Todd felt helpless, But I may say they did try. Curt got a Mud engineer to leave his rig and head our way. Todd tried calling a few places in Decatur. And wouldn't you know ONSTAR had not received our renewal yet so the buttons in the car didn't work. Time was flying we tried the lug nuts again and hey we won. We got them all off!!! As we were starting into the jack under the car finally someone stopped. Thank you sweet family for helping us! The girls think they could be angels they had been praying. We were all praying. They helped us finish up and 2hours late we finally got home at 230am. What an eventful day! The kids begged me to blog a few pictures so I gave. Julie took pictures of me really trying to change the flat. Thanks Julie we made a great team. Thank you Lord for protecting our family!!!


trying really hard... no posing

4 comments:

Madison S. said...

Thanks Michelle for getting the extra tickets. We passed the blessing along to some other people to. You should have seen their faces :)! Wish you and Billy could have gone with us!

Roxana said...

The tire thing will probably be the most memorable part of the day for everyone involved. You could have saved time and money if you just drove out to the interstate, stopped and rotated the tires!! Now don't that sound like tons of fun?!

Madison S. said...

yes I do believe so! we had a great trip over all!!

Michelle said...

At least yall go the lug nuts off, I can't even do that! The last time I tried to change a flat, I ruined the bottom of my car with the jack!