SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Saturday, July 21, 2007



Madison got her Holy Ghost certificate and Bible from Bro. Elms. She is sooo excited!! She sleeps with it under her pillow. I have also seen here really trying to read it. She has been trying to memorize scriptures and quote them to us. Bro. Andrew Elms talked about Bible Quizzing in church the other night and she asked if she could be involved. I told her she would have to practice and really ask God to help her so she could do HIS will. It is really neat to see her digging into Gods word. And being more excited about our family devotion times. I hate to say it...I think my babies are growing up :( But at least we are sending them in the right direction. LORD help me to be what you want me to be so they can be what they should be.

3 comments:

Roxana said...

I still have my Holy Ghost Bible! At 17 It was exciting when Bro Elms presented it too!! Still is:}

Michelle said...

So cute, I love that she sleeps with it under her pillow!

Madison S. said...

It just dawned on me...maybe she is studying by osmosis LOL that would be great