SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Flubber Recipe!!!

Flubber!
In a large container combine:
1 1/2 cups warm water
2 cups white glue
Food coloring

In second, smaller container, combine:
1 1/3 cups warm water
3 tsp. Borax laundry soap

* Mix ingredients in each container thoroughly.
* Pour contents of smaller container in to large container.
* Gently lift and turn mixture until only about a tablespoon of liquid is left. FLUBBER will be sticky for a moment or two. Let excess liquid drip off then FLUBBER will be ready!
STRETCH IT! BOUNCE IT! ROLL IT!

Store in an airtight container for about three weeks of use!

4 comments:

Roxana said...

Thanks Julie...can't wait to try it(with the kids of course)!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the recipe Julie, Abigail loves to get messy, we'll have to try this out soon!

Roxana said...

We did it!! I expected it to be more like silly-putty, so I just knew we messed up at first. But I got over myself and we had fun!!
Thanks again!

Madison S. said...

It was SOOOO much fun! Glad you enjoyed it! Michelle I have plenty of borax I can bring you some. I have a whole box don't buy any although it is only $2.50 a box.