SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Monday, March 23, 2009

We rode a SEGWAY!

I think this was Todd's favorite part of the trip. The museum had a Segway you could ride. I was amazed at how easy it really was! I will make a slide show another day of all the pictures, but today I am just putting on a few pictures. No slide show so Sis. Holley can see everything :) Sis. Holley's internet at the new house is not up and going yet. Only down fall on an iPhone is can't see the slide shows!


5 comments:

Karla said...

Looks like y'all had a great time.

Thanks for the pictures! LOL!

meliaka said...

Too cool! Looks like a ton of fun to ride... course if they could go really fast, that'd be even better... *g*

John and Lori said...

OK, Julie, where is the pic of you on the Segway?!?!?!? :)

Madison S. said...

Todd took the picture with his iPhone and has not emailed it to me yet :) LOL it was really fun

Anonymous said...

nice blog check out this site
http://www.prophototodvd.com