SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another Busy Week

The last week has been very busy. Between church, work and school and not to forget girl scout cookies it has been a busy week. Thursday through Friday Todd was gone to the men's outing. The kids were pretty good. We went to diner with a friend on Thursday night and then sold girl scout cookies all weekend Our girls are doing very well. There are 9 girls selling and I am cookie mom. I have had my hands on almost 3000 boxes of cookies!!! I have only ate half of a box of caramel delights aka samoas. Not to bad! Well tomorrow starts yet another very busy week. We are preparing to be in revival with Bro. and Sis. Cook! Mason has a boy scout banquet Monday night, Tuesday is girl scouts, Wednesday is church, Thursday I think we get a break. Friday and Saturday we sale cookies again. Then back in Church on Sunday with the Cooks! May God bless you all this week! I promise to take lots of pictures and post sometime next week!

1 comment:

Roxana said...

Take a second....BREATHE....repeat....RUN!!!
Hey, I blogged!