SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Kids Revival

All I can say is WOW!!!! It was such a wonderful time. And to see our children being used of God is so incredible. The services with Rev. Sherron were wonderful moves of God! Thank you Bro. Sherron for delivering God's word! Both young and old enjoyed the services. Even my parents 6hrs away got to enjoy hearing their grandchildren in church at lifetab.org! thank you Bro. Charles!!!! My children were still talking about revival today with their friends at school. Mason's teacher told me "I don't know what you talked about to Mason this weekend, but he has had an awesome day!" I told her well we had Kids revival this weekend and he is trying to live the way the Lord would want him to! (he is easily distracted and thinks he needs help with all his work...needs a little confidence) Mason really needed the responsibilities he had this weekend of being an usher and a praise singer. It showed him he can have confidence in himself to do anything he sets his mind to. He told me tonight as I tucked him in bed that he was excited that the Lord was using him!!! You can use me Lord!!!!

3 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Julie, I enjoyed this post. It just showed up in my "Reader". Did you just post it or was something messed up with my stuff? LOL! I don't think I'm crazy! LOL! The Kid's Revival was wonderful and your kids did a great job in their "ministries".

Mandy said...

Well said! Thanks for sharing the blessings in your family with us! It is beautiful to see God work in the lives of children!

Madison S. said...

Yes Sis Elms you are not going crazy! I had written this post the Monday after Kids revival and somehow never got it posted. I really wanted to add pictures While we were in Austin. But I just never got around to it! Madison Asked why I had not posted words about kids revival....And well I decided ok if she really still cares and wants me to then ok here we go! So 2 weeks later they are still talking about revival!!!