SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Blog Patrol

Ok ok ok !!!! I know I have not posted in awhile. We have been very busy around here. Revival and conferences in Austin. Back home to have a sick kid home for 3 more days. School, work and church all of which keep us very busy. Todd is finishing our taxes as I type. And if thats not enough going on we started dieting and working out. Hey Roxana we start revival on Sunday join us via the net! We will be in service Sun-Wed. with Bro. Mclaughlin. they ought to be great services. We can't wait to hear what the Lord will lead him to teach us.
Hope everybody has a blessed Tuesday!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Way to go on the dieting and working out. I need to join ya'll!

Roxana said...

I see you got my message!lol I should be able to join you for Tues. We will be at church the other nights! Looking for great reports though...hint hint!