SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Girl scout Cookies!



All I can say is YUMMMMMMMMMY

Madison is going to be selling girl scout cookies again this year! Anyone wanting any can start thinking about it and let me know on or after Feb. 8th!!! She will be taking orders until the middle of Feb. and those cookies will be delivered March 7-8th. This year there is a new sugar free chocolate chip cookie and a lemon cookie. I love the girl scout cookies!!!!!! They are $3 per box. But we can not take orders until Feb 8th thats the rules. You can talk to me by phone or in person! Just wanted to get your taste buds ready LOL!!!

2 comments:

Roxana said...

Who could refuse to order from such a sweet face??

Madison S. said...

she is a cutie! and that is her mischief look LOL!