SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Monday, October 29, 2007

Still Here!!!

Ok Ok yes i have been slaking! I admit it I have had a very busy last few weeks. But tonight i will do a little updating then pictures to follow! After the rodeo weekened we came home and hit the ground running with many things going on. The air show was weekened before last. We enjoyed an afternoon of fun with the kids. This past week was my birthday and we had a busy scheduale. Then on Friday mom dad and kim came up to visit and the girls went to Affair of the Heart in OK city, It is a giant craft show 5 or 6 buildings!!!! We had a blast. We also worked on pumpkins for school and costumes for family fun fest at the church. We had a pastors appericiation reception after church last night. And In the middle of it all we are getting ready for the family fun fest and tomorrow is Todd's b-day!!!! Wow when we get done with all that when do we have time to sleep or eat??? And for that matter work mon-fri. Not complaining by any means! Godis God ALL the time!!! He blessesus with sooo much! Well I am off to ZZZZZZZ land it is late again. And I need somerest LOL I willsee most of you tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Well I forgive you I guess, LOL! I suppose sleeping is more important than blogging!

Roxana said...

So, you are saying...between not posting and rambling, you have let us miss the opourtunity to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hmph! I just won't say it then:}
Now that you are older, maybe you will remember to keep folks updated!!