SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The News!

I don't know how many have heard. I know I have told a few. Bro. Hunt's Church in lufkin was in revivall ast week and had over 160 1st time visitors in service Sunday morning. They started last wed. and did outreach in the evenings. Even until the weeee ours of the morning. The church was open and the baptisimal tank was ready. From wed to wed of this week they have had over 70 people get baptized and at least 1/3 or more of them receive the Holy Ghost. They had one man that they invited to church and he came. Not relizing until he got there that he had drugs in his pocket. When he stepped into the church he remembereded and told an usher that he could not go in yet. He went and flushed it down the toliet. He was baptized a few minutes later and came up speaking in a heavenly language!!!!! A Mighty revival is happening! Lets go out and reach the lost they are hungry for what we have!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so awesome, Praise God!

Roxana said...

WOW!! *I'm speechless as I pick my chin up off the floor* I amaze myself at the limits I place on a limitless God...It's time to take them off and see my God at work!!!