SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Crusader Camp!

Crusader camp was great! We had so much fun visiting with old friends and family. Mason had a great first year. Madison well this was her 3rd year and she had a blast. We took 17 of our Life Tab kids to camp. Only 5 had not been filled with the Holy Spirit and well 4 of them were filled!!! The 5th one was soooooo close! All of the children received great blessings from the Lord! There were 577 campers total and I think at least 40 were filled with the spirit for the first time! I took over 100 pictures with my iPhone. I loved being with the kids and getting to know them all a little better!

1 comment:

Gene Holley said...

Loved the pictures... Glad you all had such a great time and took such good care of our church kiddos!