SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

Beautiful sunset over the mountains!
Madison's snow chick!
Playing in the snow!
So pretty and white!
View from the hotel window!
I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!
We have had a busy last few weeks. We ran away to spend some time with the kids in Colorado!
We enjoyed eating with my cousins in Denver and just playing in the snow for a few days. The white snow brings to mind the purity of God. How He died for us to make us clean. How we are washed with the blood of Jesus and our sins become white as snow!

3 comments:

Gene Holley said...

You're out of town right now? The snow looks wonderful!

Madison S. said...

No We are home I'm sorry! It does sound like that LOL!
It was a couple weeks ago.

Unknown said...

Julie, I haven't heard from you in such a long time.

Please email me.

Sue