SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Keeping with Tradition

This post is especially for Sis. Elms!!! Sunday Todd was teaching about change.....might I add it was very good. Back to the main reason for blogging LOL He got finished and pulled out Sis. Elms tradition! Every year Sis. Elms would have prime life say a little something they were THANKFUL FOR! We all new it was coming and some of us even dreaded it LOL. But I was proud to see so many excited to share what they were thankful for. So Sis Elms some traditions must just be kept no matter what other changes happen! I am very Thankful this year God has blessed our family in so many ways. We all have great jobs, our health is good, and most important we are living for God! God has been so good to us. Some may know I had some surgery this summer and that entire bill was written off by the hospital THANK YOU JESUS! I am thankful for a wonderful husband who is so understanding and loves us with all his heart. I am thankful for 2 wonderful children.....most of the time LOL! They are hiding the word of God in their heart by trying to do bible quizzing. We have some rough days but God is working on them and every verse we can put in God will bless them with. I encourage everyone in blog world so blog about being thankful this year or at least when your family is gathered around the table. We have a Shahan tradition that before we eat everyone young and old talks about what they are thankful for. It is neat to hear my kids already starting to discuss what they are going to say this year! Well I guess I could keep rambling but I will stop. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Shawn... said...

Thanks Julie for that beautiful message! With everything I have been thru this year, it was very uplifting. My mom is battling cancer & praise to God, she is overcoming it. She is having surgery on 11/26 to put rods in her right leg because she has very thin bones. I am also very thankful to have God in my life & for all He has done for my family! I would love to see you & Kimmy Bear... lots of hugs.

Linda Elms said...

Julie, I was wondering if "PrimeLife" stayed with the tradition we'd had for so many years. It made me happy to know ya'll did! :) Thank you for letting me know. I would loved to have heard everyone this year. I will post my thoughts on my blog. You can read them when you have time. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! LOVE YOU!